Tuesday, December 16, 2008

By The end of the year


Guys..

This year will be immediately ended, just in the next couple weeks we will enter New Year, it means we will face new episode to arrange new steps in our life, evaluating our previous targets and drawing new ones for the upcoming year.

You know, I’m often disturbed by the changes of the years, coz I think time goes faster then I hope. William James said that the anxiety to face the speed up of time is related to age, the older we are then the worrier we will be. May be it could be right but for me my anxiety and my sadness is because so many targets have been drawn hasn’t been finished or hasn’t been realized yet. Every years I often left kind of ‘bad result’ in the year peak.

This year is not extremely different from the previous year. I didn’t do good work with my targets. Consequently many targets even never been done like recitation of qur’an that I targeted (1) one Juz for a year (no result at all), also improvement of my carrier seems to be stuck in its place. what a sad..:(.

but besides of that bad news, there are some good news. one of my targets [and it’s the greatest one] I can achieve this year is GETTING MARRIED. Alhamdulillah I’m doing well with this target. ;). also some good activities that either I did or I pioneered this year, such as :

- Al Balagh – it’s a great experience to be a mentor in Al Azhar Islamic School for 3 months.
- Britzone English Speaking Club - I just join this group for around 3 months but now I become one of the Committee members.
- Private teacher - this year I became a private teacher for 3rd grade students of elementary school for all lessons, especially Reading Qur’an but just lasted for 4 months and I gave up because I couldn’t even influence him to ‘be with me’ (he is very undisciplined child).
- Volunteer Teacher at La Tansa – still going on and I allocate my time to be more active in attendance.

the bad news is that this year I left some of my activities I was dealing with in the previous year, like Gamada and Team Solid DIKLAT DT, actually it’s not because my will to quit from such activities but because of a vacuum exist of the organization itself.

That’s a brief evaluation by this year-end, I hope I will make good improvement in the coming years by being more commitment to my targets. Hopefully..:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

None of the large, reputable brokers I know of like Oanda or IB seem to offer them. I'm specifically looking for European style options on spot forex prices. Not box options or the index options offered by ISE and PHLX. Thanks!
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.ministryoftruth-fu.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12822]unlock iphone[/url]