Thursday, November 20, 2008

Enlightenment

Hi Guys

I've nothing to do this morning, so it's a bit temptation to share with you that I just being so curious on my own background – Faculty of Letter

Literature actually is a rich and very general discussion, it could be a kind of gate to learn many things (do you believe in it?)

Literature almost have the same face as Philosophy, they are complementary each other.

I just want to review my actual 'deep lecture', I am browsing about some literary theories, like Structuralism, post-structuralism, post-colonialism, etc. I just realized that those theories really related to what happen with the world today. Simply I say " some intellectual worldview" today. So it is a must to take part on such ‘glimmering’ discussion.

Today, precisely this morning. I’m tempted to dedicate myself to write what I should write as an English Literature scholar (??), but it's really great and uneasy challenge rather than field of research. coz of my limited understanding on my own (and unloved) background. pity me..!!!

But I will try…InsyaAllah

No comments: